• Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
• Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
• Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
• Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
• Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
• Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
• Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
• Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
• Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
• Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
• Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
• Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
• Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
• Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
• Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.